The GBA is beginning to plan a major conference sometime in 2019. The topic will be “The Future of Money, Governance, and Law”
We are planning to have the event in a public space on Capitol Hill and invite legislators, regulators and government employees to join for free. There will be a charge for private sector attendees. We will attempt to peer 100 years into the future for a provocative look at the impact of crypto-currency, blockchain, and other emerging technologies like robotics and AI on government, governance support structures and citizens ..100 years from now!
Some possible tracks or presentations:
- A world without banks
- Money without inflation
- Money without Borders
- Money without Fractional Reserve Banking (Hard Money)
- crowdsourcing government in lieu of taxes
- What is THE LAW? Tracking the legal Code, Regulations, and Judicial Decisions to understand the LAW, now and in time.
- Law as Code, no literally as software, Solidity.
- Transparent Earmarking/ Radical Transparency
- Sovereign Autonomous Organizations (SAO)
- Digital, not geographical, Citizenship; Citizenship without Borders
- Implicit Voting … (using proxies to determine the sentiment of citizens)
- Digital Dignity implemented via MID’s
- Digital Sovereign Rights, digital property.
- Privacy in a Transparent World
- Privacy and Identity implemented through Personas
- Digital Reputation and Identity