Join the community that is changing the world
Government Blockchain Association (GBA) is an international non-profit that is committed to helping government and public sector professionals & organizations around the world to understand, implement and benefit from blockchain related technologies and capabilities.
Members are offered the opportunity to engage in thought leadership and they are empowered to become subject matter experts. GBA members are encouraged to join Working Groups and Communities of Interest to collaborate with other professionals while being at the forefront of introducing blockchain to the public sector.
GBA is a global membership network that includes,
- Thousands of members from government and industry.
- Over 90 chapters around the world.
- Delivering education, training and certification, such as the GBA Blockchain Consulting Certification.
- Establishing best practices that promote blockchain related solutions by working with governments to help solve challenges and to meet missions to better serve citizens.
- Producing current blockchain related content, such as blogs and white papers, that are made available to the public and private sector.