Calling all artists, inventors, and blockchain creators.
Do you have any ideas of ‘What I Hope to See Blockchain Achieve in My Lifetime’? If so, this is the time to transfer those ideas into a visual representation and submit it to the GBA Art Show.
Submissions will be judged on 5 categories:
1. Creativity/Originality. How insightful or innovative is this idea?
2. Practicality. Could this idea work? Is it even remotely possible?
3. Helpfulness. Does this idea help anyone? Who? How?
4. Involvement. Is the artist involved in the deployment of this project?
5. Visual Appeal. How pleasing is the image to behold?
This art show has a dual purpose. Along with providing a platform to display artwork and ideas, this show will utilize a blockchain voting app, built by the GBA Voting Working Group, to allow all participants of Government Blockchain Week to judge the show.
First, Second, and Third place winners will be chosen from each of the categories, and all 5 First Place winners will receive an award from the stage of the US Capitol on May 21, 2021. Contestants do not need to be present to win. Artists and creators, you do not want to miss out! This is your chance to have your work viewed by hundreds of men and women who are building the blockchain century.
The call for entries is now open to anyone, you do not have to be a GBA member to submit, and we will be taking submissions until April 15, 2021.
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” -Pablo Picasso