Blockchain Foundations Course Curriculum
This course that conveys the following information to students:
- Why care about blockchain?
- What is blockchain?
- What is tangle and mesh networks (IOTA & Hashgraph)
- Government use cases, benefits, and risks
- Examples of current real-world use and adoption of blockchain technology
- Blockchain architecture
- Smart contracts
- Data storage on blockchain
- What are cryptocurrencies?
- Why are cryptocurrencies important?
- Are cryptocurrencies safe?
- How can I use cryptocurrencies?
This course provides attendees with the information needed to understand the technology, environment and issues to establish legal and regulatory policies, regulations and laws. It also helps citizens understand the topic well enough to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements. The course focuses on looking at the subject matter from the following perspectives:
- Legislators and lawmakers
- Regulators and law enforcement
- ICOs, Cryptocurrency creators and users
The feedback from previous students that took this course has been extremely positive and they were emphatic that many others in government leadership should take this course.
The biggest takeaways the students articulated were that blockchain technologies:
- Are a complete paradigm shift in how people establish & maintain trust in business processes
- May impact virtually every aspect of how the government does business
- Have the potential to result in exponential improvements to the cost, speed and reliability of government processes, and
- Will require significant education, training, and building sponsorship to implement solutions
View the schedule of training sessions for the Intro to Blockchain for Government course and register today!