Why GBA Certification?
GBA certified professionals have demonstrated competencies in topics that have been identified by the global GBA community as essential for blockchain professionals. GBA working groups create training criteria and capture them in the GBA Consulting Series Course Handbook. The Handbook is then distributed and reviewed by working groups and GBA chapter members around the world. Then the GBA Consulting Series Course Handbook is released for public review and comment. Those comments are incorporated and the final version is released. GBA members who complete the certification courses are listed on the GBA Certified Consultants.
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
Blockchain Specialist Courses
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a well-rounded foundation of the intersection of blockchain technology with either technical practicality, the modern healthcare system, financial institutions, or a road map through the legal labyrinth that is blockchain regulation to aid them in the decision-making process.
The Blockchain Technical Specialist course covers the following topics
– Collect requirements for a blockchain based solution
– Understand design options, and considerations to make technical decisions
– Understand development platforms to determine platforms and tools
– Understand the testing parameters, and constraints to plan, and test blockchain systems
– Understand and implement post-production controls and support mechanisms
– Be able to transform a concept into a blockchain solution
The Blockchain Healthcare Specialist course covers the following topics
– Healthcare Megatrends & Introduction to Blockchain
– Healthcare – The Big Picture
– Clinical Trials Management
– Data Management/Access/Control + Consent Management
– Drugs Supply chain & Anti-Counterfeiting
– Insurances (Claims Management/Frauds Reduction)
– Improving Administrative Processes
– Value-Based Healthcare System
– New Business Models in Healthcare and the Role of Tokenization
– From Acute Care to Prevention – The Role of Blockchain in 4Ps Medicine
– Regulatory Such as HIPAA & GDPR
– Technical Implementation & Challenges
– Business Challenges
– Cultural Challenges
The Blockchain Legal Specialist course covers the following topics
– Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
– Core Government Functions
– Blockchain Legal Considerations
– Legal & Regulatory Framework
The Blockchain Financial Specialist course covers the following topics
– Redefining Money
– Money, Inflation & Debt
– Retail Banking
– Central Banking
– International Organizations / Non-Government Organizations
– Tokenomics & Crypto-Governance
Blockchain Executive Consultant
The purpose of this course is to help students drive blockchain solutions via organizational strategies. The course is intended to help consultants support business executives or government officials in implementing blockchain technology by meeting business needs and overcoming such obstacles as risks, barriers, and regulations.
This course is intended to be taught as a master class. That means that while there are some instruction and lecture, the bulk of this course is intended to involve student participation and class exercises where the students teach each other through the interaction of practical exercises.
|GBA Certified Course Schedule|
|Blockchain Technical Specialist |
|Blockchain Healthcare Specialist |
|Blockchain Legal Specialist|
|Blockchain Financial Specialist |
|Blockchain Executive Consultant |
|GBA Certified Training Partners|
|Licensed Training Partners|
|Become a Licensed Training Partner|
I Want More Information About GBA Training!
Visit the GBA Training Information Website