The Working Group will also have regularly scheduled meetings to develop a charter and work together to create resources to support Emergency Management.
The GBA is free for all public sector employees. The GBA includes many members that work in emergency management organizations and roles. GBA members connect, communicate, and collaborate around using blockchain technology to overcome challenges faced by governments and their societies.
Join the GBA Emergency Management Online Discussions in June.
The dates/times (Washington, DC) of these discussions will be:
- June 4th, 10:00 AM (UTC+5)
- June 11th, 1:00 PM (UTC+5)
- June 18th, 4:00 PM (UTC+5)
- June 25th, 7:00 PM (UTC+5)
We will be discussing:
- How can blockchain solutions improve the timely delivery of aid and resources
- What blockchain solutions are available now and are production-ready
- How do blockchain solutions provide more accountable distributions of relief resources
- How do blockchain solutions provide better accountability and management of relief resources
We are also looking for speakers for our Emergency Management Online Discussions. If you would like to speak at one of these events, please complete the Speaker Volunteer Form.
To attend the Government Blockchain Emergency Management Online Discussions, complete the form below.