- This event has passed.
BC 100 Blockchain FoundationsCertification Course (online)
February 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTC-599$
Completion of this course results in formal certification. GBA members are listed in the GBA Directory of Certified Consultants. The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR:
9 am to 12 pm: https://bit.ly/3pbBQmr
1 pm to 4 pm: https://bit.ly/39tLjAr
5 pm to 8 pm: https://bit.ly/3t2CMfz