- This event has passed.
BC 100 Blockchain FoundationsCertification Course (online)
February 2 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-5
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until February 23, 2021
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until February 23, 2021
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until February 23, 2021
Completion of this course results in formal certification. GBA members are listed in the GBA Directory of Certified Consultants. The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR:
9 am to 12 pm: https://bit.ly/3pbBQmr
1 pm to 4 pm: https://bit.ly/39tLjAr
5 pm to 8 pm: https://bit.ly/3t2CMfz