- This event has passed.
Blockchain Foundations Certification Day Course Dallas, TX
February 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-5$500
Blockchain Foundations Certification Course Curriculum
This is a full one-day course that conveys the following information to students:
- Why care about blockchain?
- What is blockchain?
- What is tangle and mesh networks (IOTA & Hashgraph)
- Government use cases, benefits, and risks
- Examples of current real-world use and adoption of blockchain technology
- Blockchain architecture
- Smart contracts
- Data storage on blockchain
- What are cryptocurrencies?
- Why are cryptocurrencies important?
- Are cryptocurrencies safe?
- How can I use cryptocurrencies?
- This course provides attendees with the information needed to understand the technology, environment and issues to establish legal and regulatory policies, regulations and laws. It also helps citizens understand the topic well enough to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements. The course focuses on looking at the subject matter from the following perspectives:
- Legislators and lawmakers
- Regulators and law enforcement
- ICOs, Cryptocurrency creators and users