Blockchain Foundations (GBA Certified) – Alexandria, VA
July 22 @ 9:00 am - July 23 @ 4:30 pm UTC-5
This is a GBA certified training course.
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
We will engage with students to describe why blockchain is important, discuss how blockchain is being deployed in countries around the world, and describe how blockchain technology can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of domains.
$400.00 for non-GBA members
$300.00 for GBA members