- This event has passed.
Blockchain Foundations – Dallas, TX – May 7, 2018
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-5
- Why care about blockchain?
- What is blockchain?
- Government use cases, benefits, and risks
- Examples of current real-world use and adoption of blockchain technology
- Blockchain architecture
- Smart contracts
- Data storage on blockchain
The feedback from previous students that took this course has been extremely positive and they were emphatic that many others in government leadership should take this course. The biggest take aways the students articulated were that blockchain technologies:
- Are a complete paradigm shift in how people establish & maintain trust in business processes
- May impact virtually every aspect of how the government does business
- Have the potential to result in exponential improvements to the cost, speed and reliability of government processes, and
- Will require significant education, training, and building sponsorship to implement solutions
GBA Professional and Corporate members receive a $100 discount. Become a member today!