- This event has passed.
Blockchain & Infastructure
September 27 - September 28
GBA will host a 2-Day Educational Seminar
Blockchain & Infrastructure, a 2-Day Hybrid event, will provide participants with a fundamental understanding of blockchain technology, government use cases, and the legal, regulatory, economic, and governance implications.
During this course attendees will:
- Be Introduced to the history and underlying drivers of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Learn a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Explore legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
This event will also discuss the impact of blockchain and cryptocurrency on governments.
Topics will include:
- Government vs governance, a new paradigm
- Impact of blockchain & cryptocurrency on state and local governance
- Impact of blockchain & cryptocurrency on national governance, and international relations
The Educational Seminar will be a blended event with both in-person and online participation. Participants can network with other in-person and online attendees via a conference networking app.