Blockchain, International Aid & Development (Washington, DC)
March 22, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-5
Find out how blockchain technology provides solutions and answers for international aid and development organizations. We will discuss:
- The blockchain technologies and solutions for international and domestic aid organizations
- How blockchain training can help springboard new business and economic development
- Using blockchain technology to manage and track funds in transparent and accountable ways
- Using blockchain technology to improve supply chains reducing waste and fraud
This event is intended to inform and provide an environment where the private and public sectors can connect, communicate, and collaborate to improve how we distribute aid.
Volunteer to speak at this event –> Speaker Volunteer Form
Location: British Embassy, 3100 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008
Host: Peter Johnson
- 5:30 PM – Networking & Reception
- 7:00 PM – Program Begins
Tickets and additional details will be available soon.
See the other events during Government Blockchain Week