- This event has passed.
Blockchain International Show London (BIS)
June 6 @ 10:00 am - June 7 @ 5:00 pm UTC-5
- Sally Eaves – Emergent Technology CTO, Global Strategy Advisor – FinTech, Blockchain AI, Forbes Technology Council;
- Michael Mainelli – Executive Chairman at Z/Yen Group;
- Spiros Margaris – Influencer and Venture Capitalist, Senior Advisor at Arbidex;
- Iman Multaq – CEO at Sigma Investments;
- Kambiz Djafari – CEO and Co-Founder at Edgecoin.io;
- Jan Sammut – CEO at RefToken & Blockchain & cryptocurrency investor and ICO advisor;
- Jimmy Nguyen – Chief Executive Officer, nChain Group;
- Bogdan Malesa – Founder of Universal Crypto;
- Arnab Naskar – CEO SICOS (LUX) S.C.S.;
- Lex Sokolin – Global Director Fintech Strategy & Partner at Autonomous Research;
- Richard Kastelein – Co-Founder at Cryptoassets Design Group.
Speaker list is constantly expanding. Find the latest updates on the website.
Exhibition area is a place that will help you to discover the latest hardware and software products based on the blockchain. The exhibition area provides: interaction with product teams, lecture zone, networking.
Why to visit Blockchain International Show London?
- interaction: speakers will answer any question you would like to ask about the industry and exhibiting companies will tell you anything about the product, technology or service;
- networking: potential partners, clients, investors, potential employees and employers, and a lot of like-minded people;
- your product presentation and promotion: exhibition will give you the opportunity to introduce your innovative idea to the audience;
- new business opportunities.
Attend the largest European crypto event and open your future with blockchain – go to event!