Blockchain and International Trade (Washington, DC)
March 23, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-5
The GBA International Trade Working Group and the United Kingdom’s Department for International Trade invite you to the British Embassy to learn how blockchain technology fits into a new global trade ecosystem. The old rules of commerce and trade are giving way to new paradigms. Learn how London has become a Global City with a global outlook. Driven by innovation, London has an unparalleled depth and breadth of talent and resources.
We will discuss:
- The blockchain technologies and organizations that have solutions for international trade and commerce
- How innovators and pioneers can take advantage of the global resources available from a city that is not defined by its borders, rather it is defined by its eco-system
- How tax and other incentives work to shape how companies can maximize profits by partnering with international colleagues
- Regulatory frameworks and issues impacting the selection of facilities, employees, and customers
Tomorrow’s global trading environment involves new technologies, new capabilities, and frictionless trade. The new environment is integrating technology, finance, and information. Come and find out how blockchain is impacting international trade.
Location: British Embassy, 3100 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008
- 5:30 PM – Networking & Reception
- 7:00 PM – Program Begins
Tickets and additional details will be available soon.
See the other events during Government Blockchain Week