- This event has passed.
Blockchain Solution Architecture – San Juan, PR – March 26, 2018
March 26, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-5
There are many decisions and issues that face a new project team. They include:
- Is a blockchain the right solution? Would a distributed database or other technology be adequate?
- If so, what type of blockchain should be used? Should a blockless solution be used?
- Should the solution be an open or closed blockchain?
- Who are the participants in the blockchain
- What consensus models and trust algorithm should be used?
- What development platform should be used?
- Should it be open source platform like BigChainDB, Elements Blockchain Platform, Eris: db, Multichain , Openchain, Quorum or Sawtooth Lake, Stellar.
- Should a commercial development platform like Chain Core, Corda, Credits, Domus Tower Blockchain, Ethereum, HydraChain, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Iroha, Hyperledger or Symbiont Assembly be used?
- What sort of architectural and resource capabilities and constraints should be considered in making the early decisions that will have dramatic impact on the success of the project.
This course is intended for technical leaders who must make technical decisions about architecture, environment and development platforms.
GBA Professional and Corporate members receive a $100 discount. Become a member today!