Blockchain Use For State & Local Governance (Washington, DC)
September 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-5
State and Local Governance affects all citizens of the world.
Hear from city managers, mayors, governors, local government administrators, and policymakers
from around the world discuss how governments are using blockchain for:
Economic Development, Elections, Emergency Management, Financial Management,
Gaming, Healthcare, Land Titling, Law Enforcement, Licenses and Permits, Local Economy,
Natural Resource Management, Public Health, Public Works, and Vital Records
Speakers Include (so far)
- Almaty City, Republic of Kazakhstan – Mr. Bayan Konirbayev – Chief Digital Officer
- California State Blockchain Working Group – Ms. Radhika Iyengar – Member
- Commonwealth of Virginia – Mr. Joe Walton – Information Security Officer
- Exponental HealthTech Advisors – Dr. Ann Ingraham – CEO
- Gaming Benefits Corp – Ms. Tara Myers – President
- Government Blockchain Association
- Mr. John Markunas – Land Titling Working Group Leader
- Mr. Kamea Aloha Lafontaine – Emergency Management Working Group
- Mr. Shiv Aggarwal – Identity Management Working Group Leader
- Hyland Credentials – Ms. Mary Strain – Business Development
- Rhode Island – Ms. Elizabeth Tanner – Director, Business Regulations (Cabinet Member)
- State of Colorado – Mr. Russell Castagnaro – Digital Transformation Director
- Texas Blockchain Council – Mr. Lee Bratcher – President
- Voatz – Mr. Nimit Sawhney – CEO
- Washington DC Government Office of Contracting and Procurement – Mr. Donald Lovett – Chief Information Officer
- WBAF Angel Investment Fund – Dr. Ingrid Vasiliu Feltes – Senator
- More to Come….
To volunteer to speak at this event please complete the Speaker Volunteer Form.
This event is part of Government Blockchain Week.
Register for TICKETS Today.
- Silvio Frank Pupo-Casco, Program Host, East
- John Carpenter, Program Host, Central
- Aleks Vorobets, Program Host, West
- Donald Lovett, DC Government Host
- Evan Harris, Media Relations