- This event has passed.
The State of Cryptocurrency
May 25 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC-5Free
Please join the GBA Mining & Cryptocurrency Working Group on the 4th Tuesday of each month from 3:00 to 5:00 PM (New York) as we discuss cryptocurrency, wallets, exchanges, rules, regulations, and government policies.
We will discuss topics including:
- What is the state of cryptocurrency adoption
- What is going on in the crypto markets
- How can individuals benefit from cryptocurrency use, saving, and investing
- What are the legal and regulatory news and issues involving cryptocurrency
- Cory Henry will be discussing blockchain vs DAGS and the evolution of Consensus Algorithms. He will talk about how Directed Acyclic Graph’s or DAG’s are another form of Distributed Ledger Technology. Some would consider it to be a rival technology to blockchain itself, others consider it an enabler. Both blockchains and DAGs record transactions on a distributed ledger, but do so in starkly different ways. As a GBA community, we’ll be briefly comparing them both in terms of how they work, their strengths, and their challenges.
|12:00 PM||Los Angeles|
|3:00 PM||New York|
|12:30 AM||New Delhi|
Volunteer to Speak at this Event
Fill out the Speaker Volunteer Form
This event is free. Fill out the form below to get a calendar invitation.