The State of Cryptocurrency
June 22 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC-5Free
Please join the GBA Mining & Cryptocurrency Working Group on the 4th Tuesday of each month from 3:00 to 5:00 PM (New York) as we discuss cryptocurrency, wallets, exchanges, rules, regulations, and government policies.
We will discuss topics including:
- What is the state of cryptocurrency adoption?
- What is going on in the crypto markets?
- What are the legal and regulatory news and issues involving cryptocurrency?
- How can organizations and individuals benefit from cryptocurrency use, saving, and investing
- How will cryptocurrency impact the future of money, governance, and the law?
|12:00 PM||Los Angeles|
|3:00 PM||New York|
|12:30 AM||New Delhi|
Volunteer to Speak at this Event
Fill out the Speaker Volunteer Form
This event is free. Fill out the form below to get a calendar invitation.