Cryptocurrencies, Rules and Regulations – Atlanta, GA – June 10th, 2018
June 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm UTC-5
- What are cryptocurrencies?
- Why are cryptocurrencies important?
- Are cryptocurrencies safe?
- How can I use cryptocurrencies?
This course provides attendees with the information needed to understand the technology, environment and issues to establish legal and regulatory policies, regulations and laws. It also helps citizens understand the topic well enough to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements. The course focuses on looking at the subject matter from the following perspectives:
- Legislators and lawmakers
- Regulators and law enforcement
- ICOs, Cryptocurrency creators and users
GBA Professional and Corporate members receive a $100 discount. Become a member today!