GBA Blockchain Foundations Certification Course Day 4 of 4 (Online)
June 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-5$99
June 2021: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
Completion of this course results in formal certification. GBA members are listed in the GBA Directory of Certified Consultants. The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
- Members $99
- Non-Members $149
Minimum participants: 4
Please register here for the course that fits you: