- This event has passed.
GBA Blockchain Foundations Certification Course (Online)
August 13, 2021 @ 11:00 am - August 15, 2021 @ 3:00 pm EDT
Completion of this course results in formal certification. GBA members are listed in the GBA Directory of Certified Consultants. The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
The course is offered on the 2nd weekend on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday every other month (FEB, APR, JUN, AUG, SEP, NOV) at the following times:
|Start||8:00 AM||11:00 AM||4:00 PM||6:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|End||12:00 PM||3:00 PM||8:00 PM||10:00 PM||12:00 AM|
Instructor: Eric Guthrie
For more details, please contact Gerard Dache at gerard.dache@GBAglobal.org