- This event has passed.
GBA Certified Blockchain Foundations (Online)
July 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am - July 16, 2020 @ 2:00 pm UTC-5
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
The Start Time is 9:00 AM (New York). The correct time zone is UTC-4. The time zone below is not correct.
Join us online at https://zoom.us/j/95839776348