BC 100 Blockchain Foundations (Washington, DC)
March 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - March 23, 2021 @ 5:00 pm UTC-5
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
Location: British Embassy, 3100 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008
GBA members can register for these events at discounted prices!
if you are not a GBA member, Click Here to register.