Public Sector Distributed Autonomous Lottery Discussion (Online)
September 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm UTC-5Free
- Are lottery DAOs or other blockchain gambling solutions an option?
- Can blockchain-based solutions be used by non-profits or other charitable organizations to raise funds?
- What are the legal and regulatory considerations?
- How do financial regulations for tokens apply to public organizations like municipalities?
- Can residents and citizens influence how lottery funds are spent?
- Can residents and citizens have better visibility into how public funds are being spent?
Join members of the GBA as we discuss these issues and network. GBA events are designed to help participants connect, communicate, and collaborate.
This event is free. Register below to receive a calendar invitation.