- This event has passed.
Managing Blockchain Projects – San Juan, PR – March 27, 2018
March 27, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-5
These types of projects have risks that are typically not associated with more traditional projects. These risks include:
- Immutability of code committed to a blockchain
- Legal and regulatory compliance issues associated with assets like tokens and crypto currencies
- Interoperability of blockchains and extremely complex interface agreements
- Integrating blockchain applications with traditional software applications
- Integrating blockchain applications with connected devices
- Securing data feeds using blockchain technology
During this course, students will learn about how to use the Agile development methodology during blockchain and smart contract development. Students will also learn how smart contracts can be used to develop software in an agile framework.
GBA Professional and Corporate members receive a $100 discount. Become a member today!