Government Blockchain Association (GBA) leadership will be visiting several cities in the Middle East to connect with government and blockchain leaders in the region.
- Randal Pires, GBA Global Chapter Advisory Committee Lead will be in Dubai October 6-9, 2019
- Gerard Dache, GBA Executive Director will be in Abu Dhabi October 13-16, 2019
- Shiv Aggarwal, GBA European Regional Leader will be in Bahrain November 4-6, 2019
Members of the GBA leadership team are looking forward to meeting with professionals and leaders in the blockchain and/or government sectors. GBA leadership is exploring ways that we can better connect, communicate, and collaborate with local thought-leader and connect local blockchain requirements and solutions with global resources and markets. If you would like to coordinate an individual or group meeting with either Randall, Gerard, or Shiv, please contact them directly to arrange a meeting.
A group chat has been established to coordinate meetings and communications during this time period. Anyone who would like to join should join the Middle East Trip WhatsApp group chat.
- Randal Pires will be at the GITEX Future Stars conference during the GITEX Technology Week October 6-10, 2019 at the Dubai World Trade Center. On October 7th he will be delivering a presentation at 16:00 on Society 5.0 – Blockchain & Democracy. He will also be participating in a debate on October 8th at 15:30 discussing “Unifying the Smart City: Enabling Circular Economy”.
- Gerard Dache will be speaking at the HITB Cyberweek conference at the Emirates Palace Resort in Abu Dhabi. He will be speaking about the “The Impact of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies on Governments Around the World” at 14:00 on October 16th. To schedule a meeting with Gerard, go to https://calendly.com/gerard-dache/abu-dhabi
- Shiv Aggarwal will be speaking at the ASIS Middle East conference. He will present a talk at 14:00 on November 6th on the topic “Decentralised Identity Management – Solving Multi-Billion Dollar Identity Problem Using Blockchain”
We will update this page with additional details about opportunities for meeting as they become available.