The Government Blockchain Association (GBA) supports local, state/provincial, national and international governments by establishing government level membership programs.
These membership programs include the establishment of a Public-Private Partnership that is a Government Blockchain Solution Center (GBSC).
The focus of the government-wide membership is to facilitate the coordination of blockchain activities across a government-wide scope.
This level of membership focuses on maturing the blockchain understanding of civil servants so that they can use blockchain technologies to improve services to their constituents.
To deploy a Government Blockchain Solution Center (GBSC) that works with a government entity to coordinate the efforts of private and public blockchain solutions to accomplish government goals and objectives.
The GBSC works with government officials as independent third-parties to:
- Draft, review and coordinate blockchain and cryptocurrency-related policies
- Coordination of blockchain-related funding and other resources
- Perform requirements analysis
- Contract administration support
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)
- Attract outside funding, investment, and support towards government goals
Establishing a Government Blockchain EcoSystem
The GBSC coordinates with the GBA to establish a multi-blockchain, vendor-neutral, globally integrated government blockchain ecosystem. The features of this blockchain ecosystem include:
- A blockchain platform that includes modules for standard business processes including:
- Acquisitions management
- Asset management
- Border Security
- Collecting revenue
- Contract management
- Emergency Management
- Grants management
- Inventory management
- Legal & regulatory oversight
- Enables government entities to rapidly implement blockchain-based services on a fee per use basis. This is done by subscribing to, configuring and deploying pre-built modules.
- Supports the segregation and sharing of data based on configurable set of rules.
- Reduces the cost of each government in the globe building similar systems to perform almost the same functions. This cost-sharing model should dramatically reduce the cost of IT services
- Increased security and integrity of information technology data and information.
Blockchain Project Support
The GBSC is a Public-Private Partnership that is a one-stop-shop to support projects with:
- Project mission & vision definition
- Competitive analysis
- Business case development
- Resource acquisition
To find out more information about how the GBA can support your government office, department, agency or other entity,
please complete the form below.