GBA AFRICA DECISION MAKERS TOUR 2019 | PART 1

• GBA AFRICA DECISION MAKERS TOUR 2019 | PART 1

Posted by Armand Gaetan on December 8, 2018 at 5:36 pm

As the #Africa #Lead at Government Blockchain Association I’m about to launch the GBA Africa Decision Makers Tour 2019 | Part 1.

I’ll be visiting 6 #countries in #Africa starting from January to end of February 2019 for 5 days each including #Nigeria #Kenya #Ghana #IvoryCoast #SouthAfrica #Egypt #Rwanda #Ethiopia

It will be a high level agenda with scheduled meeting with Local Government’s Officials including Ministers in charge of telecommunications, technology & digital economy at the first place and others impacted by #blockchain #technology and its applications …

It’ll be also the platform to interact with local Lawmakers, Academic leaders, Strategic Private Sector CEOs & Owner, Local Blockchain Community Leaders and Organizations, …

I’ll work closely with actual Government Blockchain Association Chapter Leads in #Africa and their teams to host a Government Focused Meetup to discuss and overtake all the challenges related to the #blockchain adoption by Africans countries at the state level.

If you or your #blockchain company want to be involved feel free to contact me.

#leadership #business #innovation #startup #digitaltransformation #cryptocurrency #fintech #bitcoin #blockchain #strategy

Armand Gaetan replied 5 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.