MANAGING BLOCKCHAIN PROJECTS
This one-day course is intended for technical leads and managers to help them understand how to estimate, plan, track and manage blockchain development projects. These types of projects have risks that are typically not associated with more traditional projects. These risks include:
- What skills and experience are needed to effectively manage Blockchain Projects
- Immutability of code committed to a blockchain
- Legal and regulatory compliance issues associated with assets like tokens and crypto currencies
- Interoperability of blockchains and extremely complex interface agreements
- Integrating blockchain applications with traditional software applications
- Integrating blockchain applications with connected devices
- Securing data feeds using blockchain technology
During this course, students will learn about how to use the Agile development methodology during blockchain and smart contract development. Students will also learn how smart contracts can be used to develop software in an agile framework.
View the schedule of training sessions for a course and register today!