The Government Blockchain Association (GBA) supports local, state/provincial, national and international governments by establishing government level membership programs.
These membership programs include the establishment of a Public-Private Partnership that is a Government Blockchain Solution Center (GBSC).
The focus of the government-wide membership is to facilitate the coordination of blockchain activities across a government-wide scope.
To deploy a Government Blockchain Solution Center (GBSC) that works with a government entity to coordinate the efforts of private and public blockchain solutions to accomplish government goals and objectives.
The GBSC works with government officials as independent third-parties to:
· Draft, review and coordinate blockchain and cryptocurrency related policies
· Coordination of blockchain related funding and other resources
· Perform requirements analysis
· Contract administration support
· Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)
· Attract outside funding, investment and support towards government goals