The Money, Banking, & Cryptocurrency Forum
Trillions of dollars have been added to the global market.
How will this new money affect the buying power of fiat currency? How will nations adjust to the rising adaptation of cryptocurrency?
During the session you will be provided with fundamental industry knowledge of technologies including Bitcoin, Blockchains, Cryptocurrencies, how current regulations apply, and are viewed by different governing organizations through enforcement actions and, other legal precedence. Attendees will learn about and understand tools and information such as:
- Exchanges and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Public/Private Keys
- Block explorers
- Transaction data
Also, gain knowledge of regulatory action or legal precedence for:
- Plaintiff Class Action Lawsuits
- Capital Raise
- Hester Pierce, (Crypto Mom), Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Steve Rank, Commissioner of the Australian Trade and Investment Commission
- Chris Groshong, President of CoinStructive, Inc.
- Daniel Peres Penteado, Executive Officer of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Brazil
- Dr. Joerg Molt, COO of SatoshiCon
- Mark Montoya, Chief Data Officer for GBA
- Marcos Allende Lopez, Tech Lead of LACChain for the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
Join us on 9/29/2021, during Government Blockchain Week for the Money, Banking, & Cryptocurrency Forum.
This event is free for all GBA Members. Get your tickets by registering below.