The Blockchain Application Architecture Working Group (BAAWG) studies and recommending best practices for building scalable, efﬁcient blockchain solutions by:
- Providing a consolidated resource for application architecture whitepapers, case studies, and vendor documentation
- Discussing the integration of DevOps principles into the application design lifecycle
- Implementing Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) techniques
- Strategic use of monitoring and alerting to manage Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Using Load Balancing to ensure high availability and scalability – Managing infrastructure security to minimize the risk of unauthorized access
BAAWG membership is available to all GBA members. Click Here to apply. The group meets semi-monthly to add and update resources and identify new resources needed. Transcripts and assets will be made available on the GBA BAAWG Website Document Repository. To learn more about this Working Group, contact Will Button.