The GBA is pleased to announce the appointment of several new members of the GBA leadership team. They include:
GBA Board of Directors
- Andrew Parrish – Mr. Parrish is the President and CEO of Diligentiam. His company provides due diligence and transaction advisory consulting. His integrity and expertise regarding organizational strategy make him an excellent steward of the GBA.
- Thomas Goldstein – Mr. Goldstein is the Founding Partner of the Cogent Law Group. His organization has assembled a group of senior attorneys who specialize in Blockchain, Cannabis, Corporate, Cryptocurrency, FinTech, Government Contracting, Immigration, Litigation, and Intellectual Property. His range of experience and vast network of experts provides GBA with expert advice on a wide range of industries and domains.
- Bryant Nielson – Mr. Nielson is the Executive Director for CapitalWave Inc. and Founder for The Blockchain Academy. He also hosts the Blockchain 360 Podcast. CapitalWave is a global training firm that specializes in “Technology Enabled Learning & Training” for corporations and universities for the financial markets. He is passionate about blockchain and its role in how finance will be changed in the next 100 years. Mr. Nielson was an early supporter of the GBA and has contributed technical, financial, and advisory services to help launch.
Executive Leadership Team
- Will Groah, Chief Operating Officer – Mr. Groah is an entrepreneur and organization developer who co-founded a Defense and Intelligence government contracting business with volunteers and as a lean startup with $1,000 in initial capital. After growing the business to $150M in revenue and 300 employees around cybersecurity, network operations, implementation, and innovation including cloud automation, AI/machine learning, blockchain, Mr. Groah’s focus will be to translate his entrepreneurial background and experience to GBA global operations. Mr Groah’s focus as part of the C-suite team will be on evolving the programmatic maturity level GBA working groups, national chapters, public-private partnerships, education and training towards the mission and acquisition and contracting business rhythms of the U.S. and global government agencies and for the benefit of the GBA member community and its member organizations.
- Mark Waser, Chief Technology Officer – Mr. Waser has almost 4 decades of system architecture and software development experience in artificial intelligence, decision support, data science, argumentation systems, machine learning, collective intelligence and safe/ethical motivational systems for intelligent machines (including humans). His technical expertise makes him a thought leader and an excellent resource for GBA.
- Stuart V. Radcliffe, Chief Marketing Officer – Mr. Radcliffe has decades of managerial and executive experience in global sales & marketing leadership. He has built and led top-performing sales teams for Pearson, BSI, and IHS Markit. His track record of driving revenue and sales for international standards and high-tech organizations uniquely qualifies him for this role.
The complete GBA Leadership Team is listed on the About page on the GBA website.