This course satisfies all of the requirements for the GBA Solution Architect.
Become Blockchain Certified Solution Architect in DC
This course describes the architectural and technical issues that must be considered before launching a blockchain development program. There are many decisions and issues that face a new project team. They include:
- Is a blockchain the right solution? Would a distributed database or other technology be adequate?
- If so, what type of blockchain should be used? Should a blockless solution be used?
- Should the solution be an open or closed blockchain?
- Who are the participants in the blockchain?
- What consensus models and trust algorithm should be used?
- What development platform should be used?
- Should it be open source platform like BigChainDB, Elements Blockchain Platform, Eris:db, Multichain , Openchain, Quorum or Sawtooth Lake, Stellar.
- Should a commercial development platform like Chain Core, Corda, Credits, Domus Tower Blockchain, Ethereum, HydraChain, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Iroha, Hyperledger or Symbiont Assembly be used?
- What sort of architectural and resource capabilities and constraints should be considered in making the early decisions that will have dramatic impact on the success of the project.
This course is intended for technical leaders who must make technical decisions about architecture, environment and development platforms.
This instructor-led Blockchain Solution Architect course is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms. The Government Blockchain Association Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture exam is included with class. The class covers the following topics:
- What is Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work
- Types of Blockchains
- How is Blockchain different from what we have today
- What are use cases for Blockchain
- What does a Blockchain app look like
- How do I design a Blockchain app
- How do I develop a Blockchain app
- How do I test a Blockchain app
GBA members get $200 discount for enrolling this course
Questions and RSVP:
GBA members get $200 discount for this class. Visit the below page to get the promotion code: