As a professional member of Government Blockchain Association, you have access to all public Meet-ups, networking, and learning events sponsored by the GBA. You’ll also receive discounts to paid events to help increase your learning opportunities.
You’ll receive the GBA newsletter to help you stay current on the latest news related to blockchain and currencies. You’ll also have the opportunity to become certified by the GBA in blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
Of course you’ll have access to all of our free resources and directory listings and the ability to add your own listings for greater visibility. We encourage you to take advantage of your directory listing and completing your full profile. Learn how to do this here.
You’ll get the most out of your GBA membership by engaging with other members so we encourage you to join a chapter or working group to connect with other members. Learn how to get started here.
- Blockchain Foundations Certification Day Course Dallas, TX
- Blockchain Professional Architect Certified (CBPA) Training
- Talent Woman by Transfiere
- HIMSS19 Blockchain Breakfast Panel
- HIMSS19 Blockchain Forum
- GBA Columbus Monthly Meeting
- GBA Monthly Meetup- at Ballston- February Topic HEALTHCARE
- BLOCKCHAIN SYMPOSIUM @ HIMSS19: CHAIN REACTION: HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY BRINGS VALUE TO HEALTHCARE
- GBA Certified Executive Consultant – Columbia, MD
- Blockchain Healthcare Specialist
- GBA Lagos Meetup
- January Denver GBA Meetup
- NYC Government Blockchain Association Meetup
- Blockchain Legal & Legislative Specialist (GBA Certified) – Herndon, VA
- Blockchain Specialist Course for Legislators, Policy Makers, and the Legal Community
Show off your blockchain knowledge!
The events listed in the form linked below are looking for speakers.
As a professional member of GBA, you have permission to use the “GBA Professional Member” logo to promote your knowledge and participation in this community of professionals.