Join The Community That Is Changing The World
Government Blockchain Association (GBA) is an international nonprofit association helping government, public sector professionals, and organizations around the world to understand, implement, and benefit from blockchain technology related technologies and capabilities.
Members have the opportunity to engage in thought leadership and are empowered to become subject matter experts. GBA members are encouraged to join Working Groups and Communities of Interest to collaborate with other professionals while being at the forefront of introducing blockchain technology to the public sector.
GBA is an international membership network that includes:
- Thousands of members from government and blockchain technology and cryptocurrency industries;
- Over 90 chapters around the world;
- Delivering education, training, and certification, such as the GBA Blockchain Consulting Certification;
- Establishing best practices that promote blockchain technology-related solutions by working with governments to help solve challenges and to meet missions to better serve citizens; and,
- Producing current blockchain technology-related content, such as blogs and white papers, that are made available to the public and private sector.